Night Elf Clock Night Elf Clock

It was cute...

I like the clocks and the animation was spiffy. Nice new style. I think I'll follow your work.

Creeeeeeep Creeeeeeep

Good music! Too bad the rest bit...

But really, good music, a flash does not make... sorry...

ReservoirClock responds:

Thanks for the review <3

SupportOurTroops SupportOurTroops

Hear hear!

A plus material! Support American troops or don't call yourself American... Can it be, an American flash that isn't liberal to an extream?? Yay 'Bout time!

EX-Death responds:

Thank you. The troops deserve our respect.

Farkle! Farkle!

CUTE!

I've always loved that ^____^

Mentos Clock Short 3 Mentos Clock Short 3

1 word: Speakonia

You cna find Speakonia, The official clock voice thing at download dot com. Otherwise this was a good flash. Don't try to make the voice effect with your own voice. It's pretty creepy. XD. Sorry. Good animation, and pretty funny.

666DeathStorm 666DeathStorm

Yeah,

The art was pretty, but it was just a girl with some weird affect and music. This is just like the other "666" movies. Maybe nextime you should actually make a flash where something happens. I have seen your other flashes and their not that bad. Next time make more animation, not just a picture with sound effects.

Jac Greene

Ps: LinkinPark Is pretty cool.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

no its not >:(

Rest in Peace, Saddam Rest in Peace, Saddam

OMG

Are people so oblivious that they don't even realize the sarcasm of this???? nice work though, it was funny XD.

Rest in pieces Saddam

with all due respect,

the Cooliest review the Cooliest review

Lol

It was funny, but not well done. Next time put more time into it. Otherwise, a very good idea. I really liked the Islam comment. Why can't we make fun of Islam? People make fun of Christians all the time! We should be able to say what we want about faith. Thats free speech, which has recently been allowed on the internet.

ASoUE 3 ASoUE 3

A Series of Unrelated Events huh?

I wonder what other series that tital sounds like... Anyway, just as delightfully random as the others! 5/5 X3

Nate-Pyrokai responds:

XD Well any resemblence my series has in name to any other one is purely coincidental. Honestly D:... But I'm glad you did like it and thank you muchly for the 5!

That's My Fulp: Influence That's My Fulp: Influence

Noooo!

Why?! Why did you not put more time into this? This had so much potential! next time, put more love, and time into your work. with more movement, and better animation this could be alot better!